Alosta Brewing Co. is currently seeking someone for the following position(s):
We are looking for an ambitious experienced Delivery Driver to help manage sales and deliveries to local customers. Delivery Drivers are the friendly face of the Alosta Brewing Company in the field. This part time position offers high visibility to the business owners and management and there is great potential to grow and lead others inside the company. The Delivery Driver will work closely with other Alosta Brewing Company team members to ensure the best service is given to our customers. This is also a part-time sales position. You will help to grow the Alosta brand, while building relationships within the industry. Hourly compensation + Sales Commission.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Loading, unloading and delivering product (kegs and merchandise) to customer locations using our company vehicle
- Tracking kegs loaded and unloaded against orders
- Collecting and loading empty keg shells for return to brewery
- Adjusting invoice totals accurately as required
- Collecting payment and/or signature acknowledging receipt of product
- Creating new accounts with liquor stores and restaurants
- Monitoring vehicle maintenance schedule
- Reporting any problems which require special attention and make recommendations for improvement
- Reporting and performing other maintenance as needed
- Providing excellent customer service
- Product delivery experience
- Valid California Drivers License
- Clean Driving Record (subject to approval)
- 2 years outside sales experience.
- Ability to regularly lift 170 lbs.
- Knowledge of Alosta Brewing Company and a passion for craft beer
- Friendly disposition and strong initiative
- Independent, strong work ethic
- Must be 21+