CURRENTLY On TAP
The following beers are currently on tap at Alosta Brewing Co. This tap list is current as of 1/11/2018. We try and keep as much of our core beers on tap as possible, as well as some seasonal and specialty offerings. Please note however, there will be times when not all of our core beers are available.
- Sally - 5.1% Blonde Ale - notes of light toasted grain and earthy hops in the aroma, backed by a balanced flavor of honey breadiness and noble hops. - Silver Medal, San Diego International Beer Festival.
- Calaveras - 5.5% American Pale Ale provides a well timed balance between a considerable malt presence, and a light-hearted, fruity aroma that progresses toward a lingering hop finish.
- Highway 39 - 5.8% German Lager.
- Saison Bleu - 6.7% - Saison brewed with ginger and locally grown California native Blue Sage, Salvia clevelandii.
- 1887 - 9.3% Belgian Style Tripel with a bubblegum nose, spiciness on the tongue followed by a candy like sweetness.
- Spadra - 6.8% IPA is Hoppy, Tropical, and Dank. Expect big fruity tropical flavors, with hints of mango, papaya, and orange in the nose. Cleanly bitter with just enough malt sweetness to balance it all out.
- Second Empire - 9.0% Double IPA (85 IBU) packs a Hop Punch without the expected bitterness. A unique blend of Citra, Amarillo, Apollo, and Cascade hops.
- Swindler's Joe - 4.7% American Brown Porter with Mantra coffee
- Swindler's Spice - 4.7% A medium bodied dark beer that features a light coffee vanilla / chai presence. Hints of chocolate in the flavor and aroma. - Gold Medal, San Diego International Beer Festival.
- Mrs. Adams Oatmeal Stout - 6.5% - Rich, thick, malty and roasty stout, with dark-chocolate milk like flavor with dark toast notes, and just a touch of bitterness to balance it all out. - Bronze Medal, Los Angeles International Beer Festival.
- Elias - 5.4% English Pale Ale - Malt forward with a good balance of English hops. - Bronze Medal, Los Angeles International Beer Festival.
- Farmhouse Saison - 6.1% Aromas of sweet hay, black pepper, spices and lemon-fruitiness precede a fruity-sweet, slightly tart flavor with a pleasantly bitter finish of Saaz hops.
- Bruin Van Kirk 5.4% A tart Brown Ale aged in Red Wine Barrels with Tart Cherries added. - Gold Medal, CA State Fair.
- Apricot Sour - 5.3% A blend of Sour Blonde Ales aged in French Oak with Apricots added.